The Inquirer Box
We are excited to announce the 4th edition of Orthobox: The Nativity Edition!
The Inquirer Box is for those discovering, on the journey towards, or just interested in learning more about the historic Orthodox Christian faith – whether you've grown up Orthodox or are coming from another tradition.
Ships and arrives 4 times per year, just before important seasons of the Orthodox Church year begin (arrive-by date in parenthesis):
- Great Lent (March 2) – the Lent Box
- Pentecost (June 7) – the Apostles' Box
- Dormition (August 15, new calendar) – the Theotokos' Box
- Nativity Fast (November 28, new calendar) – the Nativity Box
Inquirer Box Includes:
- A book about the Orthodox Faith, Her teachings and traditions
- An icon to place in your icon corner
- A handmade item from an Orthodox artisan or monastery
- The Orthobox Prayer Journal, to help you keep up with the Church year
- An assortment of icon cards and other inspirational items
- A special gift for children (such as a book, craft, or coloring pages)